Shop > TGCDC 2013
Be a part of history!
The Great Cloth Diaper Change April 20, 2013
In 2011, 5,026 babies had their diapers changed into fluffy cloth. Cutie Poops and Bottoms hosted 64 of those babies!
In 2012, 8,251 babies had their fluffy bums held high in the air - at 189 locations on 4 continents! Cutie Poops and Bottoms tied for the second largest hosting location with 240 participants!
Help us break the world record....again!
April 20, 2013 at 11:00am CST
Event will be held at the Orland Park Civic Center!
This year we will be raffling off large gift baskets and items! Including....
- A pair of round stud earrings ($289 value)
- Cloth diapers from several of our favorite brands
- Convertable car seat ($325 value)
- The rest will be kept secret until closer to the event
We are also working hard at getting swag bags!
Why do we do all of this? It is a fun event that brings the cloth diapering community together and it is a chance for us to collect for a very special charity!
This year we are collecting NEW toys to donate to The Treasure Chest Foundation for Pediatric Cancer. This awesome organization supplies toys to 7,900 children each month undergoing treatment for cancer. http://www.treasurechest.org/ If you cannot make the event but would still like to donate, we will be accepting new toys at Cutie Poops and Bottoms from now until the event. The foundation is currently in most need of Toddler Toys.
Please help a child with cancer, by making it a little easier for them to go through a treatment knowing they will get to choose a toy from the treasure chest.
- Baby being diapered must be 39” tall or shorter.
- The clean diaper must be 100% reusable and commercially available.
- Only the participants (adult & child) may enter the designated changing area.
- A pair consists of one child & one adult.
Registration is now closed for this event. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waiting list.